Génération TARATATA, le forum des OZ
Hello cher membre zadoré !
Connecte toi donc pour nous faire un coucou !

Rejoignez le forum, c'est rapide et facile

Hello cher membre zadoré !
Connecte toi donc pour nous faire un coucou !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Pour Célianna qui sera toujours là <3

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Leila-K La descente en enfer....

4 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

kermit__

kermit__
King of the Nenuphar

Article sur LeilaK (supprimé pour cause de suppression)

Sorry!

Dernière édition par le Mer 28 Nov - 11:57, édité 2 fois

hank

hank
cool un nouveau membre !
cool un nouveau membre !

kermit__ a écrit:dans les rues de Stockholm, où elle y vit, se drogue, se prostitue, et vole pour manger à sa faim

Excuse my french, but how can you spread such unproven assumptions about her being a prostitute as well?

I follow many swedish eye-witness net forums, and they all agree that Leila is a homeless shoplifter drug addict - but nobody has actually seen her prostitute herself. And believe me, by the rate everything else about her life in the streets is being reported in the forums very quickly, something like prostitution would be the very first thing to be reported.

So I figure: either you owe her an apology - OR you witness that you yourself have been a customer of hers... Twisted Evil

kermit__

kermit__
King of the Nenuphar

Dans ce commentire, je n'ai fais que reprendre des papiers journalistiques qui disaient tous la même chose. J'ai même posté ce commentaire, il y a plusieurs mois de cela, sur les deux myspaces de la chanteuse, sans qu'à un seul moment cela ne soit remis en cause.

Ceci dit si vous êtes mieux renseigné que nous. N'hésitez pas à nous donner les conditions de sa réelle existence depuis près de 10 ans ! Car nous aussi on s'intéresse à elle !

ps. commentaire ayant été édulcoré, sur votre demande. Dans l'attente d'obtenir des précisions de votre part.

Merci...

alphie712

alphie712
Black Sabbath Talent Aiguille

Quoi qu'il en soit , c'est très triste...

hank

hank
cool un nouveau membre !
cool un nouveau membre !

kermit__ a écrit:je n'ai fais que reprendre des papiers journalistiques qui disaient tous la même chose.
Well, your comment was indeed a common mistake in some foreign tabloids (I wouldn't even call those scandal sheets "journalistic"), who had mistranslated the swedish papers' reports that she was living among drug addicts and prostitutes: in swedish "Leila lever bland narkomaner och prostituerade". These mistakes may have been accidental or even cynically on purpose - who knows?

kermit__ a écrit:N'hésitez pas à nous donner les conditions de sa réelle existence depuis près de 10 ans!
I thought I just did:
hank a écrit:all agree that Leila is a homeless shoplifter drug addict

As for other details, all the way from her traffic accident and back injury in '98 to this year's comeback attempt, please read here: http://blog.myspace.com/leilakelectrica
That's also where you can find an official correction on the misjudged other "journalistic" rumours you based your report on.

hank

hank
cool un nouveau membre !
cool un nouveau membre !

And another thing:
kermit__ a écrit: J'ai même posté ce commentaire, il y a plusieurs mois de cela, sur les deux myspaces de la chanteuse, sans qu'à un seul moment cela ne soit remis en cause.
Now wait a minute -- you actually were insensitive enough to post a comment about her supposedly being a prostitute on the myspace page that her friend maintains?? No wonder your comment was deleted! (I checked: no sign of any such comments left on either myspace)

kermit__

kermit__
King of the Nenuphar

Ecoutes mon petit bonhomme, ça va être simple.

Cette artiste on va désormais l'ignorer, si c'est ce que tu veux il n'y a aucun problème.

Moi je ne suis pas suédois et j'ai pas l'occasion d'être sur place et de faire des filatures, je me contente de récupérer des informations de les croiser pour voir si elles correspondent toutes !!!

hank

hank
cool un nouveau membre !
cool un nouveau membre !

kermit__ a écrit:Ecoutes mon petit bonhomme, ça va être simple.
Cette artiste on va désormais l'ignorer, si c'est ce que tu veux il n'y a aucun problème.
Well, my little kermit frog, it might seem simple to simple minds -- if they cannot see from plain language that I'm not advocating anybody to ignore Leila (I even gave you a link to correct news about her for further discussion) but for you to be sorry for spreading false rumours about her.
Now, that's simple, don't you think?

Geez, I would've thought you'd be glad to be receiving better information, but instead you're giving me bad attitude? Rolling Eyes

B.A.D

B.A.D
PsychOZ
PsychOZ

ok boys shall i transform in Catwoman and wip you? shiiiii !
Cool down after all everybody is just tryning to put info together and bottom line as far as you both seem concerned you like her universe and that's the main point ! Wink

alphie712

alphie712
Black Sabbath Talent Aiguille

I didn't know her before and now I do thanks to this topic from Kermit...
Of course, I'm really sad of what happened to her and I do understand that Hank wants to re-establish the truth about some false rumours ...
He needs to be thanked for that !

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]